Login and Apply!
expired on 2016-09-30
We are looking for Erlang developers for a company building an innovative solution around messaging and crypto.
We are looking for more than one candidate. The most important aspect is experience. The current team is mostly beginners so it's a plus if you are a good teacher. Candidates are expected to take ownerships of parts of the system and influence decisions on architecture.
Remote work may be possible (with on-site visits) depending on profile. Competitive salary.
This is what we expect from candidates. We would like to find different candidates which, when brought all together, can fill all of these boxes:
- Create, implement or augment existing cowboy_rest APIs
- Proficient at writing and debugging network code
- Write and optimize data store backends for Mnesia, Riak, Oracle, and more
- Work on a distributed Erlang system
- Write client code against REST, SOAP, or Websocket APIs
- Understand BPMN and how business process engines work
- Write QuickCheck models, with or without Pulse
- Measure and improve performance of the system (Tsung or other)
- Know everything about Erlang
- Job location:
- Job type:
- Job expire date: