Typical activities you would perform on any given day:
* Create features and fix bugs from the JIRA ticketing system
* Build test tools to validate features and fixes
* Review pull requests from other developers (both internal and from the community) and have your pull requests reviewed
* Respond to community queries on IRC/groups/community site
* Give internal presentations on new features
* Conduct 3-day trainings on Kazoo
* Travel to conferences to spread the good word
And so much more! We’re a small team with roles available to suit your strengths.
What are we looking for?
Our backend is almost exclusively written in Erlang. Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, Erlang and OTP is a must!
Core technologies leveraged that you would need to get to know:
There’s a lot to learn, a lot to discover, and many fun challenges to overcome. We are a distributed team of engineers who want to build meaningful systems and who mentor each other, teach each other, and learn from each other.